Welcome to Crafts Around the World.
This blog is hosted by www.SweetestCharms.Com dedicated to aspiring crafters, work at home moms, entrepeneur, infopreneur, internetpreneurs. A secret place to learn how to sell your crafts online.
"Great treasures are meant to be found. After all, it's the hidden ones that are the most worthwhile discovery one might find in his/her lifetime." - Lin
"Great treasures are meant to be found. After all, it's the hidden ones that are the most worthwhile discovery one might find in his/her lifetime." - Lin
Thursday, March 18, 2010
Do you want to know your SEO grade?
It generated information about my Sweetest Charms Website and gave me these information.
Upon entering the site, it would ask you to type in your own website. So the moment I typed in Sweetest Charms, I just waited a few seconds and it generated a lot of useful information on what I need to work on for my website. I'm not certain about the accuracy level of this site, but atleast it provides us a simple stepping stone on what we have to work on. Take a look at what it said on my www.sweetestcharms.com site.
The website www.sweetestcharms.com ranks 607,889 of the 2,201,801 websites that have been ranked so far.
A website grade of 72/100 for www.sweetestcharms.com means that of the millions of websites that have previously been evaluated, our algorithm has calculated that this site scores higher than 72% of them in terms of its marketing effectiveness. The algorithm uses a proprietary blend of over 50 different variables, including search engine data , website structure, approximate traffic, site performance, and others.
To fully maximize this website you have to subscribe with a fee. But they do offer a free trial. I'm not much of a geek but the way they help you optimize your website. Some free information contains, Create Content, Optimize from Meta Data, Heading Summary, Image summary, interior page analysis, traffic summary etc.
Well, from this result, it looks like I have to start working overtime! :)
A website grade of 72/100 for www.sweetestcharms.com means that of the millions of websites that have previously been evaluated, our algorithm has calculated that this site scores higher than 72% of them in terms of its marketing effectiveness. The algorithm uses a proprietary blend of over 50 different variables, including search engine data , website structure, approximate traffic, site performance, and others.
To fully maximize this website you have to subscribe with a fee. But they do offer a free trial. I'm not much of a geek but the way they help you optimize your website. Some free information contains, Create Content, Optimize from Meta Data, Heading Summary, Image summary, interior page analysis, traffic summary etc.
I like this quick website info generator as a help for us newbies. :)
I also got this summary:
Well, from this result, it looks like I have to start working overtime! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment